Well thousands blogs, quotes, tips about WORKOUT you can find on internet along with facts, data, expert opinions, but today I am going to share some of my personal experiences while doing personal workout regimen, which I have learnt from internet only after reading many articles, and one of my favourite website from where I have learnt alot is www.bloomtofit.com .
The 9 IMPORTANT POINTS what I have observed in my quest for workout, I want to share with you, They are :
- I have learnt that what type of body you want to make depends upon your personal preferences. I am more interested in lean, thin, tight and toned body with good cardiovascular functional status with little element of muscle building.
- I have figured out that workouts does not always require large amount of time, rather you can do in 20 minutes also, which normally i do. How ? There is a regimen called HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training, you can read more about it here HIIT ), it is basically the collection of alternate intense workouts and rests.
- In my exercise regimen, the most important tool is Skipping Rope. Skip rope basically involves almost all exercise, if you properly do it, highly effective, very less time consuming, cheap, does not require large space, can be done any where, can be taken anywhere. I have learnt alot about skipping rope from here (do read this). Also watch this video .
- Do focus on that workout which makes your body stronger from inner aspect as well as from outer aspect, which also increases your work efficiency. For me as per my profession cardio is much more beneficial tham strength training.
- I have become more energetic after starting my workouts, able to do more physical work, more effectively, and my body also becomes more flexible and reflexes also improved and sleep becomes more sound.
- You Mentally becomes more strong, and that is the most important benefit I have observed. Can sustain pressure for a long time, that too calmly. And there is always the sense of wellbeing amd sense of happiness in me.
- If you research on net, hear comments of health experts, celebrities, you will find that sugar is a bad substance, that’s why I have also decreased the consumption of that. But after after doing my workout, I don’t have to restrict myself from having sugar, automaically my conscience does not allow me to have that in excess.
- Even the quantity of food is automatcally adjusted by my body, believe me.
- Peoples starts to give you compliments 😜
Well these are some of my most powerful points what I have observed evidently. Will share more in future.
Are you doing workouts. If NO, then why ? If YES, than what type of workout you are doing.
Remember doing Workout is very difficult initially, but you comes into the zone than the whole scenario changes.
Please do share your reviews.
Participating in #HalfMarathon by #Blogchatter #Dailychatter Day 7.