From last 1 year I was in love with travelling, and mind it, it is not a normal love, but I have spent almost most of my free time thinking only about new places to explore in my leaves, which I normally get with great difficulty and that too only for 1-2 days.
But eventually I have learned to travel within these few days that too with coverage of most the things in any given place.
Few things what I practice in my travelling, I want to share it with you all :
- Firstly I choose randomly any place where I want to travel, and it is based only on my instincts.
- Than I stick to that place, and starts searching for the flights, and till by god’s grace I always able to find some, which are cheaper than the normal.
- Throughly I do research about that place, on a travelling site, most I follow holidayiq website, read most of the reviews, and get the idea of most of the main tourists spots.
- Than I search the hotels, and mostly search for Budget Hotels. For this I mainly follow stayzilla website.
- Try to travel within the city through public transport if possible and if time permits (remember I cover cities within 1-3 days, so I have to be on my toes), otherwise hire the private cab.
- I try to talk to locals about the price of cabs before hiring, so that I can have the idea of pricing. In Gangtok, because of just one person I had saved 700rs, and same was in Shillong.
- I try to do minimal packing, mainly carry only the backpacks.
- Apart from the routine tourists places, I always try to interact with locals so that I can know about the local cultures, practices and thinking patterns.
- I try to explore the city by taking any random roads by walking and just observe the peoples.
- For me travelling is not only just visiting the tourists spots but also to feel the tradition, language, people interactions, their festivals, their main mode of earning and to know their ideology about national affairs (you may be thinking how offbeat I am).
Well this is how I travel, and shortly will starts sharing my travel stories of perticular cities.
But before going away, want to share some of my RAW pics and videos with you, have a look and share your views :