I always feel sadness, when I can see so many people around me who does not really bother about the importance of cleanliness around themselves, and they have learnt to live in a dirtyness.
And this attitude of those persons also shows in a family or a community, where they lives.
Even if the dustbin is around them, they not able to notice it, and throw the waste in an open surroundings.
I deeply hurt, when I see these type of pictures in newspapers or social media or internet :
But I am really Hopeful to see this, and wished this type of surroundings should be present in as many places as possible :
So I am leaving on you, which side you want to go, and make your country proud of you…
I am participating in #BligOEmotion Week by #CreativeCurves
Note : All pictures are taken from internet, for the purpose of awareness.
Nowadays if a person stick to ideals, than normal people think it as some stupidity, as going against the rules considered as fashion.
Mostly I try not to have the feeling of anger, but unfortunately following things makes me angry :
- When someone does not stand in cinema hall,while the National Anthem is playing.
- When even having the dustbin in their surroundings, people dont bother to throw waste into it.
- Saying bigger things on social media, not doing it in real life.
- Spitting on the roads or walls.
- Even when cigrette and excess alcohol is harmful for health, but still people consume it.
- In public transport, when younger people, do not give space to elderly people.
- Or when younger generation do not give respect to their grandmothers or grandfathers.
- When I do not utilise my time effectively.
- When the long term thinking considered as day dreaming.
- When parents does not understands fully your aspirations or your way of thinking, as old school of thoughts and new school of thoughts often clashes with each other.
- When even after much efforts, I do not consider myself the fast reader, as reading speed still lack behind as per my expectations.
- When professionalism becomes more powerful than emotions, and showing emotions in a workplace is consider as a stupid thing.
- When people starts fighting with each other over petty things (only because of EGO) which actually does not have any meaning.
- When people want to have everything, but does not want to DO anything.
These are some of the things which makes me angry, however I do have so many thing in my mind which will make the list infinitely longer.
Participating in #BlogOEmotion with #CreativeCurves.