Exhausted, Extended, Exploited..
But still my body wanted to lasted..
But my body knows his patients wanted to get cured..
So my body keeps running, so that it can help to make their patient’s body running..
Hope these are thoughts that may have come into the Doctor’s mind, who keep doing night duties, even when he exhausted all of his energy, starving, but still perform his job, because he is suppose to..
Taking part in Blogchatter‘s #Dailychatter campaing in this october.
You have probably read about 1000 things about doctor, and I am going to add few more, may be some personal facts and some personal feelings and grudges.
Some facts about doctors
- Doctors are not nerds : They may seems to be studious, always you find them studying (huge sallybus is the culprit) but they are multi-talented (remember Palash Sen “euphoria”), but the only thing which stops them to show their other talents is the time, which they have to give to their profession.
- They used to work long hours, which may be minimum 12-14/day to as much as 24-36/day in normal circumstances.
- Even after working long hours especially during their post graduation days, they get minimal stipend of few thousand rupees. Differs from state to state, starting from approx 20k rupees to 50k. Only in certain 1-2 states it touches 60k.
- During those long hours, even the pune is liable to wake us from sleep during odd hours of night, even if he know that we barely have few hours of sleep in those night duties.
- And by mistake we sleeps during our duty (as body sometimes give up, as it has also some limits) than it becomes an issue.
- Although we are not supposed to show our emotions in front of patients, but we are humans, we do have feelings. We do cry, afraid, angry, irritated, but still we have learned to hide all these.
- Gone are the days when doctors were compare with the God, now everyone takes us for granted, as they think that if they are paying us money so we are obliged to give them our service. Well even after this attitude, we still serves them because we haven’t forget our duty.
- As we are humans, so we also have the human body, and also have human diseases. (as if a doctor say to someone that he is having a fever, than other person always say suprisingly “aree doctor hote hue bimaar kaise ho sakte ho/how you can become ill being a doctor”)
- Even if a Doctor do specialization in one speciality, but the family and relatives expects from him to diagnose each and every disease (it irritates really).
These are some of the points among the thousand in my mind. Read it, and if you anything than do share it here.